New Year's Goals
Okay, so I am making my new year's goals. I think one of the things I really need to do this year is start writing in a Journal. I figured, what's the point of writing a journal and hiding it under your bed where no one can read it. If I am going to write something I really want it to be in a place where people can read it now. Then I might be a bit more motivated to actually write in it. Plus if it is something like a blog then it might be easier to do.
Many of you might be surprised to know that this really is the first blog I have written. I never really got into the blog thing. I write on my web page occationally. I have come to realize that there are somet things with the blog that are nice and not easy for me to do on my webpage, such as allow people to write comments and set it up as an RSS feed. So I am going to use this as my first blog and maybe then change my website up a bit.
Today is my anniversary. I am so very lucky to be married to such a wondeful person. I don't know what I would do without Alicia. She is so wonderful, and I am grateful for all that she does for me.
Well, that is as much as I really want to say at the moment, so have fun!
Labels: anniversary, goal, New year
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home