UMEA
So I am down at UMEA this weekend. I have learned a lot and am really excited about some of the new ideas that I have to make myself a better music teacher. I need to spend some time really reflecting on the things that Ih ave learned and the specific things that I am going to do different that will directly impact my students to make them better players. I have a few ideas, I just need to sit down and spend some time organizing my thoughts.
My national board is coming along, but I still have a lot of work to do to get that going. I have started organizing myself, but I have many things that I am going to need to do to finish out that. It is going to take some time to finish, but it has been a great expirience so far. I hope that I do well and pass. I really need to work hard to finish this up in the next two months. It is going to take some long hours to get this done.
I have had a great time with my family and friends this weekend. We have had several people down here in the condos that my Father in law owns. We had the Bradshaws and the Summers and the Seamons with their families all down here. Also we had a bunch of guys that didn't bring their families, such as Kevin Fallon, Josh Rassmusson, Joe Jensen, Jason Petrovich, Billy Maddingly, Chad King, and some others that I have just started to get to know. Last night we even had Randy Mott and Randal Clark come over and hang out for a while. It was a great time and we got some nice collaboration and talking in at that time. It was quite fun and productive.
Well, I haven't written for a while, but I am trying to keep up writing in this. It is nice to have the ease of use of theis medium for my journal. It definately is something new.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home