Bob's Journal

Friday, April 3, 2009

National Board

Okay, so I did it. I finished my National Board Portfolio.  I'm very excited about this.  I was terrible and procrastinated it to the very end (and I NEVER do that).  So it was a crazy couple of days while I finished it up.  My sweet wife was so very helpful and supportive in the whole thing.  I do love her dearly.  I was glad to get the whole thing done and out of the way.  I really do hope that I pass.  I have learned a lot in the process.  I just hope I don't have to go back and redo any of it.  But I did tell my wife when I was done, that I wish that I could go back and redo the whole thing.  But that is very typical of a lot of the stuff that I do.  I finally get done and realize that I really didn't know what I was doing, so I could go back and do a much better job now that I know what I know.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home