New Job
So, it has been a long while since I have last written. I am not doing very well with my new goals for this year. Journaling has always been very difficult for me, I'm not sure why. I setup Alicia's computer in the kitchen, which is going to make it a lot more convenient to use. I just hope that this means that I will take more time to work on my blogs. I am hoping that will be the case. I have seen many other people's blogs that are very fun with cute pictures and lots of fun stuff. This blog is really not about that so much, but more just about me and my journal.
I have a new job. I start tomorrow. I will be the educational consultant for The Chariot Group, which sells Smartboards and other technology to schools and other places. I have very mixed feelings about the change. It is going to be a very difficult thing to change like this. I will miss teaching greatly. I have really enjoyed teaching these past four years. The new job will be something that I will enjoy and will pay a lot better. I need to be able to really take care of my family, so either I can give up what I am enjoying doing, for something that I will also enjoy, or I will need to work three jobs. I really don't want Alicia to have to get a job outside the home, so this will be something that I can do to allow that to stay the way that I want.
I am very grateful for my family. Damon and Kylie are getting SO BIG! They are so cute together. We are excited for our up and coming new arrival. I hope that things will go well with the new baby.
That is all I have time for. Church is starting soon.
Labels: Job Change
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home