Better Journaling
Okay, so I think I'm going to give it a better try to use my journal. I think if I can write in my journal from my phone I might be more likely to use it. We'll see of that lasts more than a few days. Who knows.
I had a really cool experience this past week. Kylie has been sick as well as Alicia. I gave them both blessings. Kylie got better that night. That was a really good demonstration of the power of the priesthood. Also, when I gave Alicia her blessing j felt the Spirit so very strong. I'm not how to describe it. It was a feeling during a blessing like none other. I know that the priesthood is a real power and that the Lord helps those who hold that authority.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home